New developments in roll shutters include the 58MM Bertha End Retention which now offers view ports and a clear span of up to 24 feet!
Roll shutters are installed above an opening and are raised and lowered using an electronic motor. The system can also be activated manually by crank. When built into a new home, roll shutters are virtually invisible. While in the closed position, they not only provide storm protection, but they also protect from forced entry and theft. When not in use, they store in an enclosed box located at the top of the opening.
Features & Benefits:
– Unobstructed view for up to 24 feet
– Tracks are designed slimmer, but stronger
– Installation friendly by using 5/16 Elco Tapcon
– Good spans at high pressures
– Screws do not need to be adjusted with different pressures at flat locks
– Slats into tracks (guidance)
– Quiet operation
– Attachments of stainless steel #10 screws (fasteners)
– Slats rolls tight around the rear, minimize the deflection on the rear
– Designed to fit end cap and bracket system
– 58mm Florida Building Code approved (Non-HVHZ) 60mm for HVHZ
– ASTM tested
– Self lubricated Slat Lock -does not require special maintenance by the homeowner to preserve strength and performance.
– Small bundle size compared to other standard roll up shutters. Radius on slat allows for shutter to roll into a small hood (box).
Pricing, Cost, Estimate:
Roll shutters vary greatly in prices due to their size, weight, components, application and installation. Additional costs for electrical hook ups and permits can be required.
Contact us for a FREE ESTIMATE