Based near Coral Springs FL, HMG provides custom new countertops or countertop resurfacing of natural stone (granite), metal (steel), wood, or tile for a kitchen, bathroom, island or bar. Our company offers countertop installation in a variety of different materials and colors.
Coral Springs Bathroom / Kitchen Countertop Materials
There are many options for bathroom or kitchen countertop materials. These include:
Cement / Concrete Countertop
Composite Quartz Countertop
Limestone / Travertine / Marble Countertop
Stainless Steel Countertop
Granite Countertop Colors
Engineered and natural stone granite countertop colors include:
Black Granite Countertops
Grey Granite Countertops
Red Granite Countertops
White Granite Countertops
Have property near Coral Springs, Broward County, Florida?
Contact Us for a FREE ESTIMATE.
Granite Countertops Care and Maintenance
Daily Maintenance of Granite Countertops
– Clean the countertop with warm water and a few drops of dish washing detergent or antibacterial detergent using a soft cloth.
– Rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
– Keep the stone surface clean.
Heavy Duty / Stain Removal Cleaning of Granite Countertops
– Use a heavy-duty stone degreaser to effectively remove dirt, grease, and grime. These products are concentrated and designed to deep clean without damaging the stone. It’s important to follow manufactures instructions carefully.
– Stone poultice is a fine, non-acid, absorptive clay cleaning powder that removes deep-set oil stains, grease and light cement grout haze from polished and unpolished natural stone. The poultice may dull the shine of the polished stone. If this occurs, you will need to use a marble polish to restore the natural shine.
Avoid Prolonged Exposure to Extreme Temperatures
– Extreme or constant temperature changes may harm the countertop. Avoid leaving hot pans sitting on the counter for long periods of time.
Avoid Cutting Directly on the Countertop
– While granite countertops are highly scratch-resistant, do not cut on it directly; use a cutting board.
– Use mats under objects that can scratch the surface.
Sealing the Granite Countertop
– The sealer should last ten to fifteen years and be of an oleophobic (oil resistant) type. Once properly sealed, the stone will be more resistant.
– Be sure to refer to the specific manufacturer’s instructions.
– Make sure your work area is well ventilated before proceeding to seal the countertop.
– Clean the surface thoroughly.
– Allow the stone to dry for several hours.
– Pour the sealer on the surface. Spread the sealer over the countertop with a paper towel, foam brush or rag. Allow the sealer to sit 5 to 10 minutes; if the sealer is completely absorbed in 5 minutes, add more. After 5 to 10 minutes, blot any remaining sealer.
– Buff the stone dry with a clean terry cloth and let dry for 12 hours before use.
Coral Springs, Broward County, Florida, Kitchen / Bathroom Countertop Installation and General Contractor
Coral Springs FL Aluminum Fence Railing
Coral Springs FL Automatic Aluminum Gates
Coral Springs FL Custom Window Blinds
Coral Springs FL FEMA Flood Barriers, Panels
Coral Springs FL Flooring Installation
Coral Springs FL Garage Door Installation
Coral Springs FL Natural Stone (Granite) Countertop Installation (Kitchen / Bathroom)
Coral Springs FL Hurricane Shutters
Coral Springs FL Impact Windows, Doors, Skylights
Coral Springs FL Painting Contractors
Coral Springs FL Retractable Awnings
Coral Springs FL Rolling Screen Doors
Hurricane Management Group
South Florida General Contractor
Phone: (305) 440-0030